Many may be surprised to learn that our bodies naturally produce cannabinoids, known as endocannabinoids. In our bodies, cannabinoids interact with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) – a biological system that is involved in several important physiological processes (including sleep and immune response) and is highly responsive to changes in diet, lifestyle, and supplementation.
In this webinar, Miles Sarill, MSc, will touch on everything from biochemistry to history as he explains what the ECS is, how it works and what you can do to modulate your ECS and support a healthy immune response.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
• The endocannabinoid system
• The role of the ECS in vital physiological processes, such as sleep and immune response
• How stress can impact the ECS and your immune response
• How to support your endocannabinoid system
• Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and its historical use in supporting the immune system
Are you a healthcare practitioner? Consider signing up with Fullscript: https://fullscript.com/more-info
Questions? Reach us at https://support.fullscript.com
Make sure to follow us on: